This powerful webinar explores how to craft clear, concise, and actionable emails for business success. Through examples and exercises, you will learn how to:
- Target your audience,
- Get to the point, and
- Develop and maintain a professional email style.
During this practical, hands-on session you’ll also learn key techniques to strengthen your e-writing skills, including:
- Use a “building block” system to ensure efficient, effective e-mail communications.
- Save time by pinpointing the objective and focusing only on pertinent information.
- Organize information for clarity and interest.
- Create immediate attention and maintain it all the way to the closing.
- Gain the reader’s good will by using the right language, style, and tone.
- Lead the reader to the desired action or reaction.
Product ID: 6499
Plus, you get our top-selling best practice guide, Communication Skills for Managers – a $297 value – FREE!
Whether you’re telling your staff about a new policy, defending your team to your superiors, or attempting to work better interdepartmentally, this practical guide can help you find ways to communicate successfully.
- Communicating with Employees
- Understand Your Purpose
- Written Communications
- Verbal Communications
- Communication from Employees
- Soliciting Information From Employees
- Open Door Policies
- Employee Surveys
- Listening and Learning from Others (Active Listening)
- Case Study: Communication Skills
- Managing Up
- Strategies For A Positive Relationship With Your Manager
- Understanding What Your Manager Needs From Your Team
- Effectively Getting What You Need From Your Manager To Develop and Strengthen Your Team
- Sharing Your Team: How To Be A Team Player and Still Achieve Department Goals
- Managing Out: Standing Up for Your Team
- Be Your Department’s Ambassador To The Rest Of Your Organization
- How To Effectively Represent Your Team
- How To Protect Your Team When Work from Other Department Infringes On Their Performance
So, don’t delay! Register today for this information-packed webinar and get Communication Skills for Managers – absolutely FREE! You SAVE $297!
Learn How to Craft Clear, Concise, and Actionable Emails for Business!Get it on demand now
Principle, LR Communication Systems, Inc.,
Douglas Max is the Principle of LR Communication Systems, Inc., which, since 1969, has been providing business communications training worldwide. He has a Master's degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, and over 30 years' experience as a stand-up trainer—25 of those years focused on business writing and presentation skills training.
Continuing Education Units
Receive 1.25 CPE credits by attending the live Audio Conference! C4CM is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Recordings of the program do not qualify for CPE credits. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 877-900-C4CM (2426).
- Program Level : Intermediate
- Prerequisites : This course is for participants with some exposure to the subject.
- Advanced Preparation : None
- Delivery : Group Live