You’ll learn all of the hidden time-saving shortcuts and features to help you harness the true power of Windows 10!
- Windows 10 techniques that will make your life easier
- Essential shortcuts to launch and fly through applications
- Tips on organizing and customizing your files and folders
During this interactive session you will learn how to perform your day-to-day tasks efficiently and optimally in the new dynamic and user-friendly environment of Windows 10.
- Quickly find your Microsoft Office applications and files fast and efficiently
- Use Cortana to search and navigate
- Browsing the web with Edge
- Customize and personalize your computer with Tiles
- Navigate smoothly from the Tile environment to the desktop environment
- Learn when to use the Desktop and when to use the Start Screen
- Navigate with shortcuts
- Advantages of using OneDrive
- Several tips to get you tapping, clicking, and zooming along like a pro
Product ID: 6573
Learn All the Hidden Time-Saving Shortcuts and Features to Help You Harness the True Power of Windows 10!Get it on demand now
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Staci Warne is a highly skilled Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) with over 15 years of experience in training individuals, at any skill level. She obtained her MCT certification in 2008 and also holds an array of other certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and Microsoft Office master Instructor, and Ic3 Internet and Core computer instructor certifications. She has been a Financial Analyst and a lead technology trainer for the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco as well as a lead technology trainer at CompUSA. She has partnered with Microsoft to be a reseller of office 365 subscriptions for assisting businesses gain access to Microsoft’s Cloud services.
Continuing Education Units
Receive 1.5 CPE credits by attending the live Audio Conference! C4CM is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Recordings of the program do not qualify for CPE credits. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 877-900-C4CM (2426).
- Program Level : Intermediate
- Prerequisites : This course is for participants with some exposure to the subject.
- Advanced Preparation : None
- Delivery : Group Live