- PowerPivot requirements
- Installing the PowerPivot Add-in for Excel 2013
- Importing capabilities
- Introduction to PowerPivot Relationships
PowerPivot delivers the quickest, easiest, and most cost-effective way to import massive amounts of data from different sources and mash it together to create useful reports.
In just 75 minutes, we’ll show you how this Business Intelligence (BI) tool delivers unmatched computational power directly within the application that you already know and love – Excel.
- How to add data with PowerPivot
- Dates and Times and what to do with a Date Table
- Working with calculations
- Learn what DAX is
- Using PivotTable with PowerPivot and we won’t forget the slicers
- Trouble shooting errors and messages
Product ID: 6572
Learn How to Pump Up the Power of Microsoft Excel with PowerPivot!Get it on demand now
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Staci Warne is a highly skilled Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) with over 15 years of experience in training individuals, at any skill level. She obtained her MCT certification in 2008 and also holds an array of other certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and Microsoft Office master Instructor, and Ic3 Internet and Core computer instructor certifications.
Continuing Education Units
Receive 1.25 CPE credits by attending the live Audio Conference! C4CM is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Recordings of the program do not qualify for CPE credits. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 877-900-C4CM (2426).
- Program Level : Intermediate
- Prerequisites : This course is for participants with some exposure to the subject.
- Advanced Preparation : None
- Delivery : Group Live