- Learn Excel tips, tricks and shortcuts specific to compensation work
- Harness techniques that will save you time and make your life easier
- Master formats, commands, functions and formulas
Save hours, even days in compensation work with this skill-building webinar. Get easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions, visual demonstrations and practice exercises of Excel tasks you must perform daily as part of your salary and incentive plan process.
- Create your own user friendly worksheets that provide you with data YOU need
- Protect your data to reduce the risks of manually inputting the wrong data
- Create complex functions and utilize excels tools such as VLOOKUPS, If functions, Pivot Tables, Conditional formatting
- Provide real-time visual dashboards and reports to assist you in making decisions or update your employees on their benefits
- Trouble-shoot errors easily and identify any inconsistencies with your data
Stop wasting valuable time! Learn time-saving tips and tricks for easily and quickly working with and analyzing compensation data in Excel with this power-packed webinar!. You’ll quickly increase your productivity, save precious time and improve your efficiency.
Product ID: 6565
Learn How to Save Precious Hours, Even Days in Compensation Work with this Skill-Building Webinar!Get it on demand now
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Staci Warne is a highly skilled Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) with over 15 years of experience in training individuals, at any skill level. She obtained her MCT certification in 2008 and also holds an array of other certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and Microsoft Office master Instructor, and Ic3 Internet and Core computer instructor certifications. She has been a Financial Analyst and a lead technology trainer for the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco as well as a lead technology trainer at CompUSA. She has partnered with Microsoft to be a reseller of office 365 subscriptions for assisting businesses gain access to Microsoft’s Cloud services.
Continuing Education Units
Receive CPE credits by attending the live Audio Conference! C4CM is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Recordings of the program do not qualify for CPE credits. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 877-900-C4CM (2426).
- Program Level : Intermediate
- Prerequisites : This course is for participants with some exposure to the subject.
- Advanced Preparation : None
- Delivery : Group Live