During this power-packed program, our faculty panel will present common partner transition scenarios, and discuss how to identify critical clients and systematically bind them to the firm. Plus, you’ll get the answes to such need-to-know questions as:
- Who determines whether clients need to be transitioned?
- Who determines when clients need to be transitioned?
- Who determines how clients should be transitioned?
- When to tell the members of the firm (and clients) that a significant rainmaker will be reducing his or her active involvement in the firm?
- How to select the most appropriate successors?
Plus, they will discuss compensation techniques to motivate seniors to transition their clients and client net working contacts to other members of the firm.
Product ID: 9127
Discover How to Retain Key Clients During Partner Transitions & Bind Them to Your Firm!Get it on demand now
Andrew E. Jillson
Director, Hayse LLC
Andrew Jillson is a veteran when it comes to the challenges and opportunities faced by an enterprise in transition. In his more than 30 year career as a lawyer, Andy has provided strategic counsel across every industry. He brings deep experience wherever personnel, operational, strategic and/or legal issues converge to necessitate organizational change.
Joel A. Rose
Certified Management Consultant and President, Joel A. Rose & Associates, Inc.
Joel A. Rose is a Certified Management Consultant and President of Joel A. Rose & Associates, Inc., management consultants to the legal profession. Mr. Rose has extensive experience consulting with private law firms, corporate law departments and government agencies.