This information-packed webinar explores realistic solutions to minimize the impact a toxic team can have on your organization, as well as practical strategies that can diffuse their dysfunctional behavior and get your team back on track! You’ll also learn essential techniques an unique methods to handle common situations like:
- It was your idea – but someone else takes the credit
- A colleague tells you one thing, but communicates something to others
- Your boss plays favorites – and you’re not one of them
- Strong personalities consistently clash, causing a breakdown to the team’s effectiveness
- One ‘superstar’ constantly rides roughshod over policies, plans – and other people
- Another team creates a bottleneck to every project, causing mayhem to getting things done
This power-packed program also explores:
- Dynamics at work that cause threat and trigger unprofessional behavior
- Why you need to speak up assertively, versus being passive or aggressive
- Effective strategies to remain calm and composed, regardless of the situation
- Tips for role-modeling respectful behavior
- Confrontation and conflict management strategies to use in any situation
Product ID: 18033
Plus, you get Difficult People at Work: Co-working & Management Strategies for a More Productive Workplace – a $347 value – absolutely FREE!
Jam-packed with “how-to” strategies for nipping conflict in the bud, this comprehensive, 96 page guide provides practical guidance, including:
• Identifying and Understanding the 9 Most Difficult Personality Types
• Effective Procedures and Actionable Strategies for Handling Difficult Employees
• Checklist for Difficult People Procedures
• Sample—Documenting a Verbal Warning
• Elements of a Written Warning
• Discipline Documentation Form
• Best Ways to Deal with Different Types of People
• Dealing with Difficult People: Learning to Fight Back… on Your Terms
• Bullying in the Workplace: What Is It and What Can You do?
So, don’t delay! Get this essential guide TODAY, absolutely FREE! You save $347!
Finally, Learn the Secrets to Fixing Dysfunctional, Toxic Teams!Order my recording now
President, PointMaker Communications
Jackie Kellso, President of PointMaker Communications, Inc., is the “Retrain Your Brain” expert. Her motto is Be Your Point. Applying neuroscience to her coaching and training, Jackie helps her clients challenge their old beliefs, out-dated habits and antiquated ways of thinking and communicating. Jackie’s methodology yields an improved self-image, stronger communication and interpersonal skills and as a result, successful outcomes.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”