This comprehensive, content-rich session provides realistic solutions to reduce negativity and toxic behavior at work and provides concrete solutions to:
- Assess the current toxicity level in your group or company;
- Set a clear, healthier standard;
- Detoxify the workplace environment; and
- Get everyone on the same page about positive communication.
Plus, you’ll learn how to combat and transform negative communication with the tools, techniques, and strategies you need to stop bullying, reduce bad behavior, and improve workplace morale.
- Real-life business reasons why negative chatter must be addressed by managers
- Tips for dealing with gossips, know-it-alls, and bullies
- How to set reasonable standards
- How to gain employee buy-in and cooperation
- Specific questions to ask when assessing ‘problem’ employees
- What constitutes appropriate corrective action and how to apply it
- Powerful ways to resist employee manipulation
- How to maintain momentum once positive changes have been implemented
Product ID: 13276
Plus, you get – Effective Management of Workplace Gossip: Guide to Handling and Minimizing Toxic Talk – a $349 value – FREE!
This comprehensive, 90 page guide gives you all the details and support materials you and your managers need to:
- Assess and Respond to Gossip in Your Work Environment
- Identify Where Toxic Talk is Occurring
- Verbal Chatter
- Online/Social Media
- Establish a Policy on Gossip
- Deal with Gossip in the Workplace
- Steps to Address Gossip
- Best Practices in Confronting Gossipers
- Address Potential Legal Issues Implicated by Gossip
- Right to Privacy
- First Amendment
- Title VII
- Minimize the Risks Associated with Social Media
- Put Gossip and the Rumor Mill to Work for You – Use the Company Grapevine to Your Benefit
This essential guide also includes finger-tip access to 21 extra pages of sample materials and relevant policy information, including:
- Sample Social Media Policy
- Case Studies:
- A Smiling Backstabber
- Who’s Collection of WHAT?!
- The Athlete & The Commentary
- Sample No Gossip Policy
- Sample Written Warning for Gossip
- Ways to Avoid or Deflect Gossip in the Workplace
So, don’t delay! Get this information-packed webinar now and get Effective Management of Workplace Gossip: Guide to Handling and Minimizing Toxic Talk absolutely FREE! You save $349.00!
Learn Key Strategies for Dealing with Troublemakers, Whiners, Pessimists and Other Difficult Employees!Order my recording now
Suzanne Benoit, LCSW, SPHR, author, speaker, and consultant - is a human resource strategist working with companies and HR professionals. Developing tools and solutions to a variety of employee relations problems, Ms. Benoit specializes in situations involving difficult behaviors and workplace culture. Her blog includes free tips and strategies to help organizations shift toward a more positive cultural standard.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”