The webinar is designed to address the questions below:
- Why is critical thinking so “critical” in today’s healthcare systems?
- What are the 17 essential components of critical thinking? Who says they are?
- What is the difference between novice and expert critical thinkers?
- Who benefits most from improved critical thinking in healthcare?
- How can you assess your own (or direct report nurses) critical thinking cognitive skills and habits of the mind?
- Which critical thinking exercises/activities are best suited to you and your team to get started on this thinking journey?
- What is it going to take to continue the journey and keep critical thinking at the forefront of staff nurse priorities for patients, for teamwork, and for professional growth?
Product ID: 5872
Learn How to Recoginize & Nurture 10 Critical Thinking Habits & 7 Cognitive Skills!Order my recording now
Dr. Barbara Scheffer
Professor Emerita, Eastern Michigan University School of Nursing
Dr. Barbara Scheffer, is Professor Emerita from Eastern Michigan University School of Nursing In addition to her faculty position she served as Director of the School. Prior to retirement she also served as Associate Dean for the College of Health and Human Services..