This power-packed webinar will teach you how to speak and behave more confidently, and inspire more excitement, support and collaboration in all your initiatives.
During this power-packed program you will learn:
- What holds women back from effective and compelling communication
- The importance of defining your personal brand, and the five key steps to building a powerful personal brand
- How to overcome feeling uncomfortable speaking about your important initiatives and accomplishments
- Ways to detect if your communication today is falling short and failing to put you in the best light
- Essential ways to build your reputation and your expertise
- Concrete steps to create more success and leadership growth in career
- How to present yourself and your brand on LinkedIn and other social networks in the best light
Product ID: 2966
Learn How to Speak & Behave More Confidently, & Inspire More Excitement, Support & Collaboration in All Your Initiatives!Order my recording now
Kathy Caprino, M.A.
ELLIA Communications, Inc.
Kathy is a career and executive coach, professional trainer, speaker and writer dedicated to the advancement of women in business. Her firm -- Ellia Communications -- offers career, executive, and leadership coaching and consulting, as well as training, seminars and resources designed to help women achieve greater professional success, rewards, and recognition, and reach their highest potential.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”