This information-packed webinar explores the key tax changes affecting employee compensation and benefits.
- What employee benefits are affected in the new tax bill?
- Commuting Benefits
- Paid Leave (New Credit for Employers)
- Retirement Plans
- Health Benefits
- Achievement Awards
- Moving Expenses
- Other fringe benefits
- Equity and other incentive compensation
- Which tax deductions, exclusions, and credits are revised, repealed, or partially repealed
- New tax credit opportunity for employers
- What do you need to do, and what can you do to help your company?
- Changes to retirement plan paperwork regarding tax and rollover consequences
- Changes to payroll reporting
- Changes to plans and policies
Product ID: 16598
Ensure Your Organization in Up-to-Date on All the Significant Changes!Order my recording now
Seth Safra is a partner in Proskauer’s Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group. Described by clients as “extremely knowledgeable, practical, and strategic,” Seth advises clients on compensation and benefit programs.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”
C4CM is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.25 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.