This power-packed program explores the tools you need to neutralize negativity and tame those toxic employee attitudes so you can increase productivity, decrease turnover and boost morale.
- Six signs that your office may be infected with negativity
- Hidden costs of a chronic negativity problem
- Diagnosing the cause: what makes some people so negative?
- Employees from the dark side: whiners, complainers, critics, & pessimists
- Active troublemakers: tattletales, gossips, bullies, & rabble-rousers
- Seven effective weapons in the war against negativity
- How you may actually be rewarding your employees’ negative behavior
- Five-step Behavioral Coaching process that really makes an impact
- How to re-engage resentful employees by flipping their “motivational switch”
- Using the Team Turnaround process to “disinfect” an entire group
- Termination: when removing the cause is the only cure
- Recognizing systemic problems: thirteen signs of a toxic workplace
- Strategies for saving your sanity in a toxic organization
Product ID: 20564
With your webinar you get the top-selling guide, Difficult People at Work: Co-working & Management Strategies for a More Productive Workplace – a $347 value – absolutely FREE!
Jam-packed with “how-to” strategies for nipping conflict in the bud, this comprehensive, 96 page guide provides practical guidance, including:
- Identifying and Understanding the 9 Most Difficult Personality Types
- Effective Procedures and Actionable Strategies for Handling Difficult Employees
- Checklist for Difficult People Procedures
- Sample—Documenting a Verbal Warning
- Elements of a Written Warning
- Follow-up Plan for Modifying Behavior
- Discipline Documentation Form
- Non-verbal Behaviors and their Meanings
- Best Ways to Deal with Different Types of People
- Learning to Fight Back… on Your Terms
- Bullying in the Workplace: What Is It and What Can You do?
- Finding Solutions Rather than Finding Fault
So, don’t delay! Get this essential guide TODAY – absolutely FREE! You save $347!
Discover How to Neutralize Negativity & Tame those Toxic Employee Attitudes!Get it on demand now
Marie G. McIntyre, Ph.D.
Your Office Coach
Marie G. McIntyre, Ph.D., writes a nationwide newspaper column, Your Office Coach, and is the author of two books: Secrets to Winning at Office Politics and The Management Team Handbook. Her advice has appeared in Fortune, the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, Canadian Business, CNBC.com, and many other publications. Some of Marie's leadership development, career coaching, and teambuilding clients include Home Depot, AT&T, Cisco, Tyson Foods, Lowe's, The Weather Channel and Prudential.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”