During this power-packed program, you will learn how to foster those supervisory skills and management techniques that:
- Create a positive work environment,
- Increase employee satisfaction, and
- Retain your best employees.
By the end of this high-energy, high-impact session you will know how to:
- Recognize the management style/habits that might be hindering employee retention efforts
- Understand why employees leave and what really motivates them to stay
- Identify top performers for development and create an open communication style that engages and challenges
- Deliver support and encouragement while encouraging employees to problem solve on their own
- Recognize and reward employees’ contributions in ways that matter to them
- Offer sincere, helpful feedback that keeps employees motivated
- Create a sense of ownership for employees
- Learn to communicate employee successes for max retention and engagement
Product ID: 16199
Plus, you get Confident Effective Leadership: Developing the Essential Skills that Inspire, Influence and Achieve Results – a $347 value – absolutely FREE!
Jam-packed with practical, use-it-now information, the Confident Effective Leadership guide gives you all the details and support materials you need to develop essential skills that inspire, influence and achieve results.
- What is Leadership? – and Why You Should Care
- Building Your Arsenal of Key Leadership Skills
- Becoming a Leader: The Essentials of Effective Leadership
- Leadership Styles
- Emotional Intelligence in Leadership
- What Employees/Team Members Want and Need from a Leader
- Leading Effectively without Authority/Title
- 10 Common Leadership and Management Mistakes
- Leading Through Change
- Building Leaders
So, don’t delay! Take the next step to becoming the manager no employee wants to leave!
Learn the Six Secrets that Bring out the "SUPER" in Every Supervisor & Ultimately Increase Employee Retention!Order my recording now
Inspiration Guru, Retensa, LLC.
Brendon Nimphius is a Leadership & Management Trainer who partners with organizational leaders to engage and inspire their workforce. Brendon has facilitated management development programs and workshops to thousands of leaders in technology, healthcare, professional firms, and trade associations. Brendon uses his dynamic approach to engage audiences, and surface meaningful insights that enable personal and professional growth. Brendon is passionate about leadership skills that create inspiring workplaces and a subject matter expert on employee retention strategies.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”
C4CM is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.25 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.