This program explores learn real-life strategies to execute a rewards program that increases employee engagement and company performance while keeping your organizations’ reward budget in the black.
- Sure signs that it’s time to retool your rewards program
- Which types of rewards have the highest impact on employee engagement
- Types of rewards programs that fail most often and how to avoid them
- Specific factors that lead to program attrition and waning employee interest
- Five foolproof ways to reconnect employees with the reward program
Plus, by the end of this power-packed session, you’ll know how to:
- Choose reward strategies that encourage long-term success (of employees and the program)
- Tap the pulse of employee’ rewards preferences
- Effectively communicate a new program and ways to build momentum
- Empower line managers in communicating intangible rewards
- Use Total Reward Statements to communicate with and engage employees
Product ID: 3080
Discover How to Revitalize Your Employee Rewards Program!Order my recording now
President, CMK Associates LLC
Jennifer Burdick is currently President of CMK Associates, L.L.C., a human resources consulting and training company specializing in equal employment opportunity compliance, investigations and training for small, developing companies, and. non-profit organizations.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”
C4CM provides audio conference attendees with CLE credit processing services. To expedite C4CM processing your CLE request, please complete and submit the evaluation form available from C4CM at the conclusion of the audio conference. It will be necessary to enter the following information: name of each attorney requesting CLEs with full contact information, including e-mail address, bar number, and the state in which the attorney wants credits. Each attorney requesting credits must submit an evaluation.
Please be advised C4CM audio conferences are subject to approval from each CLE issuing organization and approval is not guaranteed (state bar associations in Delaware, Indiana, Kansas, Ohio, and Pennsylvania do not grant CLE credits for audio conferences). The approval process takes approximately 6 – 8 weeks for most organizations but can take as long as 3 – 4 months. You will be notified via e-mail with the final status of your CLE application.
Any person applying for CLE credits must attend the audio conference from start to finish (attendance will be taken for compliance reasons). Requests for CLE credits must be received no later than two weeks following the conclusion of the audio conference or live conference. CLE credits are not available for CD recordings.
If you have any questions regarding CLE credits, contact Jill Adler at 631.368.2082 x 21 or firstname.lastname@example.org.