This critical webinar will guide you through how to:
- Identify varieties of AP-related fraud schemes damaging organizations of all kinds, including small businesses and non-profits, and
- Determine how shrewd fraudsters abuse the AP process to embezzle funds for years before being detected-and how to shorten the time before discovery,
- Quickly recognize the red flags of AP fraud in your operations and financial records, and
- Utilize cost-effective anti-fraud controls to protect against the growing army of fraudsters both inside and outside your organization.
Plus, by the end of this information-packed session, you’ll know more about:
- Billing schemes by outside AND internal perpetrators
- Check fraud threats
- ACH fraud
- Information security risks
- Kickbacks, bribery and other corruption
- Conflict of Interest
- Red flags of AP fraud
- Detecting best practices
- Proven anti-fraud controls for AP
Product ID: 12602
Learn How to Recognize Red Flags and Minimize Your Risk of Fraud!Register for my webinar now
President, MBA, CPA, CFE, CIA, Inclusivitie
Ms. Katrina J. Kiselinchev, MBA, CPA, CFE, CIA has extensive experience in strategy, marketing, and accounting. She currently is President of Inclusivitie.
She has experience working for various industries including, but not limited to, Fitness, Energy, Retail, Banking, and Services. Katrina has worked with ConocoPhillips, Victoria’s Secret, First Community Credit Union, Sony, Georgia State University, and various other firms.
Continuing Education Units
Receive 1.25 CPE credits by attending the live Audio Conference! C4CM is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Recordings of the program do not qualify for CPE credits. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 877-900-C4CM (2426).
- Program Level : Intermediate
- Prerequisites : This course is for participants with some exposure to the subject.
- Advanced Preparation : None
- Delivery : Group Live