During this practical session you will learn what constitutes bullying in the workplace, along with practical strategies for dealing with bullying behavior, including:
- How nurse-on-nurse bullying violates the Nursing Code of Ethics, and Scope and Standards of Nursing Practice
- Real-life examples of nurse-to-nurse bullying
- Manifestations of lateral violence
- Consequences of bullying on the nurse, patients and organization
- Contributing factors and conditions that lead to bullying
- Specific methods you can use to uncover hidden bullying in your organization
- Proven prevention tools and intervention techniques to handle bullying
- Critical steps to take if the abusive behavior escalates
Product ID: 6610
Plus, you get the top-selling guide, Difficult People at Work: Co-working & Management Strategies for a More Productive Workplace – a $347 value – absolutely FREE!
Jam-packed with “ how-to” strategies for nipping conflict in the bud, this comprehensive, 96 page guide provides practical guidance, including:
- Identifying and Understanding the 9 Most Difficult Personality Types
- Whiners / Complainers
- Gossips / Tattle-tales
- Effective Procedures and Actionable Strategies for Handling Difficult Employees
- Research and Evaluate the Behavior
- Objective vs. Subjective Feedback
- Determine Root Cause of Behavior
- Map Out Consequences
- Improvement Plans and Follow-ups
- Coaching Difficult Employees
- When Termination is the Solution
This essential guide also includes finger-tip access to 30 extra pages of sample materials and relevant policy information, including:
- Checklist for Difficult People Procedures
- Elements of a Written Summary of a Verbal Disciplinary Discussion
- Sample—Documenting a Verbal Warning
- Elements of a Written Warning
- Written Warning
- Follow-up Plan for Modifying Behavior
- Discipline Documentation Form
- Non-verbal Behaviors and their Meanings
- Best Ways to Deal with Different Types of People
- Dealing with Difficult People: Learning to Fight Back… on Your Terms
- Bullying in the Workplace: What Is It and What Can You do?
- Stop Playing “ The Blame Game” : Finding Solutions Rather than Finding FaultSo, don’t delay!
Order this power-packed webinar and get the essential guide, Difficult People at Work: Co-working & Management Strategies for a More Productive Workplace, absolutely FREE! You save $347!
Learn Practical Strategies to Prevent Nurse on Nurse Bullying!Get it on demand now
RN, FNP, BSN, MBA, AAS, Chizek Consulting, Inc
Mardy is a Registered Nurse who is also an advance practice nurse. In addition to her clinical experience, she has significant healthcare consulting experience in Risk, Claims, Utilization Management and Quality Improvement. She has worked in the senior services segment of healthcare for more than 20 years in management and consulting roles.