During this comprehensive webinar, you will learn key strategies for crafting a set of Standard Operation Procedures that will:
- Save time and money,
- Create easier transitions from old to new employees,
- Maintain compliance, and (4) protect your organization in case of catastrophe.
By the end of this information-packed session, you will be able to:
- Describe Standard Operating Procedures
- Explain why SOPs are needed
- Explain how SOPs help streamline operations
- Identify key areas where SOPs are needed within your organization
- Write, organize, and maintain SOPs
- Generate samples and templates for creating SOPs
- Create an SOP checklist to stay on track and consistently write SOPs
- Get employees engaged in the SOP development process
- Discuss real life examples and how to avoid common SOP problems
- Develop best practices for maintaining SOPs in hard copy and electronic formats
Product ID: 9291
Discover How Standard Operating Procedures Help You Maintain Compliance, Save You Time and Money, and Protect Your Organization!Order my recording now
Joy L. Frestedt
PhD, CPI, RAC, FRAPS, Frestedt Incorporated
Dr. Frestedt has a PhD in Pathobiology from the University of Minnesota Medical School and has managed clinical, regulatory, and quality affairs for 35+ years at companies like Johnson and Johnson, Medtronic, Mayo Clinical Trial Services, AstraZeneca and Orphan Medical. Dr. Frestedt was named one of the “100 Most Inspiring People in the Life Sciences Industry” (PharmaVOICE, 2011) and the top 25 “Industry Leaders” (Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, 2011).
Office Manager, Frestedt Incorporated
Kaitlin Cady started her career as an executive team leader and is dedicated to quality support and office management. She has worked in the development, maintenance and training responsibilities related to SOP management and business development and enjoys helping clients improve best practices. Kaitlin currently supports clinical, regulatory and quality projects in the drug, device and food industries.
Tyler Fouch has worked in regulated industries throughout his career from a bench technician, manager and executive director. Tyler has had many roles and responsibilities related to business operations and standard operating procedures including trainee, team member, initiator, reviewer, author, trainer and subject matter expert.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”