As counsel, you play a critical role in preventing and responding to online reputation attacks. This critical webinar explores the latest threats, policy language suggestions and essential tools to assist you in protecting an organization’s reputation and avoiding costly defamation lawsuits.
- Latest social media rules and precautions under NLRB
- Use of social media disclaimers and what they should say
- Specific language to include in company social media policies, and how frequently it should be updated
- Why online social networks, review websites and blogs can be a threat to a company’s brand—and the latest advice on managing this risk
- How companies should respond to damaging material from the internet and how to get it removed
- Specific challenges counsel face when proving damages for social media defamation, and what to do should the company be sued for defamation
- How to manage the often-blurred line between employee’s home and work posts
- Education, training and monitoring guidelines to clarify social media policies and earn greater compliance
- How to handle confidential/sensitive information and copyrights
- Proactive online reputation management: creating a “digital defense” to minimize social media damage
- Top crisis management tools in mitigating and recovering from reputational damage
Product ID: 17142
Get the Tools You Need to Prevent & Respond to a Defamatory Attack Online!Get it on demand now
Christine Rafin, Esq.
Kent, Beatty & Gordon, llp
Christine Rafin is a partner and co-head of the Telecommunications and Internet Law practice at Kent, Beatty & Gordon, LLP in New York. Ms. Rafin’s practice focuses on the rapidly-evolving fields of digital marketing and telemarketing law, data privacy and security law, and intellectual property law.
Shannon M. Wilkinson
Founder and CEO, Reputation Communications
Shannon M. Wilkinson is founder and CEO of Reputation Communications, a New York City-based company specializing in online reputation management for CEOs, executives and other professionals, VIPs and their organizations.