The skills and tips you will learn in just 75 minutes will change your life and put you in a position for amazing career success. You’ll gain more cooperation from others, strengthen workplace relationships, be more productive, and earn the respect of everyone you work with.
During this powerful program you will learn:
- Why many women are hard-wired to hate conflict
- How fear of necessary confrontation is holding you back
- Specific conflict-resolution skills to quell confrontation right away
- How to avoid the blame game
- How to keep calm and manage your reactions/emotions
- When not to confront
You’ll also come away with:
- Sample scripts for some of the most common conflict situations at work
- Negotiation tips to apply to every conflict
- Tips to defuse anger in yourself and the other party
- Specific tips for handling confrontations with customers
- Listening tips that help avoid misunderstandings
- Must have de-stressing tips to help you keep you cool
Product ID: 2967
Learn Proven Techniques for Handling Conflict and Confrontation!Order my recording now
Kathy Caprino, M.A.
ELLIA Communications, Inc.
Kathy is a career and executive coach, professional trainer, speaker and writer dedicated to the advancement of women in business. Her firm -- Ellia Communications -- offers career, executive, and leadership coaching and consulting, as well as training, seminars and resources designed to help women achieve greater professional success, rewards, and recognition, and reach their highest potential.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”