Don’t miss this opportunity to ensure and maintain the safety (and compliance) of your organization. Get the most up-to-date information on rules, regulations, and new knowledge that could save workers from disease, including:
- Specific regulatory requirements of a safe sharps program (OSHA/NIOSH)
- Non-compliance risks and repercussions
- How to identify the high-risk areas for unsafe sharps and exposures
- Essential components of an effective safe sharps program
- Procedures to follow when a needlestick occurs
- How to get physician and front-line worker buy-in for your safe sharps program
- Latest technology and best practices and how top hospitals are using them
Product ID: 6630
Create a Needlesticks Prevention Program that Makes Your Facility Safer for All!Get it on demand now
Peggy Prinz Luebbert
MS,MT(ASCP), CIC, CHSP, Healthcare Interventions, Inc.
Healthcare Interventions was founded by Peggy Prinz Luebbert in 2007. Since starting this endeavor, Peg has assisted multiple facilities and organizations in improving their risk reduction strategies in infection prevention, safety, risk management and emergency preparedness. These accomplishments have been developed by walk-thru audits, evidence base guideline protocols and strategic educational activities.