This information-packed webinar explores how your organization can develop a defensible records management program that helps you avoid costly litigation, non-compliance citations and fines. During this comprehensive session, you will learn:
- Which legal health record processes result in the most defensible records
- Top three mistakes companies make when they transition from paper to electronic records, and how to avoid them
- Which federal regulations govern heath document retention and destruction, and how to comply
- Processes and procedures to include in your records retention policy
- Specific timelines for storage of patient records
- Essential security/privacy measures that will help your company remain HIPAA compliant
- Five compliance killers to avoid when developing your records retention program
- Cross-check procedures and training that makes employees accountable for the files they handle
- Much more…
Product ID: 6016
Discover How to Avoid Costly Litigation, Non-Compliance Ccitations & Fines!Order my recording now
James D. Hook
B.S., MPH, Dir. of Consulting, The Fox Group, LLC
Mr. James D. Hook has over 30 years of healthcare executive management and consulting experience in medical groups, hospitals, IPA’s, MSO’s, and other healthcare organizations.
His professional experience includes appointments as Executive Vice President/Chief Operating Officer at acute care hospitals and integrated physician networks; and executive leadership positions in medical groups, and management services organizations. Mr. Hook has also managed many accreditation, certification and other regulatory inspections for hospitals and outpatient settings, partial hospitalization and urgent care/outpatient surgery center operations.