During this practical, must-attend event you will learn:
- How to manage rising pharmacy benefit costs,
- What’s really causing costs to skyrocket, and
- Real-life strategies to tackle budget-draining drug costs.
In just 75-minutes, our expert faculty will explore:
- Costly misconceptions about prescription benefits management
- Innovative approaches that will save you 5% (or more) on prescription drug costs
- The definition and impact of ‘spread pricing’
- Tips for gaining greater transparency and negotiation leverage in prescription pricing
- Hidden cost areas that are draining your organization and employee’s pockets, and how to avoid them
- How to leverage preferred and non-preferred drugs tiers, generic options, and value-based contracting initiatives
Product ID: 5370
Learn Best Practice Strategies for Reducing Pharmacy Benefit Costs!Order my recording now
Gail R. Levenson
Principal, National Pharmacy Practice, Buck
Gail Levenson is a Principal in our National Pharmacy Practice, located in Washington, D.C. Gail has 25+ years of pharmacy benefit management experience spanning the full array of issues facing corporate, public sector and not-for-profit organizations.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”