During this power-packed program leading HR expert, Lori Kleiman, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, with HR Topics, will explore key strategies to help you:
- Evaluate options for filling the candidate pipeline
- Embrace technology while still creating a personal connection
- Utilize pre-employment testing at the right time for the right results
- Understand developments in background and credit check compliance
- Take recruiting beyond the offer letter
Product ID: 7669
Plus, you get the NEW guide, Onboarding New Employees: Effective Strategies for the First 90 Days – a $197 value – absolutely FREE!
Jam-packed with “how-to” strategies for effectively onboarding new employees, this comprehensive 53 page report, provides practical guidance including:
- Why Is Proper On-Boarding Important?
- On-Boarding vs. Orientation
- Before the New Hire Starts: What Employers Need to Do
- Day One at the New Job: What Should Employers Do?
- Week One at the New Job: What Employers and New Hires Should Have as Goals
- The First 90 Days: Determining Benchmarks and Goals to Meet
- Components of All Successful On-Boarding Programs
- Different Approaches to On-Boarding
- Differences for On-Boarding Supervisory Roles
- How Technology Can Help – and How to Achieve Success in a Low-Tech Environment
- Assessing Your On-Boarding Efforts: Key HR Metrics to Collect
- Sometimes, It’s Them, Not You
This indispensable guide also includes sample materials and relevant policy information, including:
- Successful Induction
- Off to the Right Start
- Training Needs Analysis
So, don’t delay! Register now for this information-packed webinar and get Onboarding New Employees: Effective Strategies for the First 90 Days – a $197 value – absolutely FREE!
Don’t Just Fill a Seat! Learn How to Align Top Talent & Ensure They Stay!Order my recording now
SPHR, SHRM-SCP HR Topics
Lori Kleiman is an accomplished businessperson, entrepreneur and leader. In her most recent corporate role, Lori orchestrated a group of 18 HR consultants nationally. She brought cutting edge HR techniques to the group, and fostered a practical sense of HR to small businesses. Lori conducted over 30 seminars in 2015 to business people and HR professionals sharing best practices and new initiatives to bring to small businesses throughout the United States.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”