This comprehensive, 55 page guide gives you all the guidance and support materials your organization needs to ensure record retention compliance including:
- Benefits of a Quality Records Retention Program
- What Is an Effective Records Program?
- Records Retention is a Company-Wide Project
- Creating a Successful Program
- Know What Constitutes a “Record”
- Sources Of Records
- What Your Policy Should Include
- Understand What Needs To Be Held and For How Long
- Federal Guidelines
- Creating a Schedule
- Litigation Holds
- Creating a Litigation Hold System
- Litigation Holds: Special Issues
- Implementation Of Your Retention Policy
- You Can Retain Too Much
- Going Paperless
- Medical Records
- I-9 Forms
Get the practical advice and compliance guidelines you need to develop and implement an effective and long lasting record retention policy.
Product ID: 2839
This essential guide also includes finger-tip access to 25 extra pages of sample materials and relevant policy information.
Suggested Retention Guidelines
The FLSA Fact Sheet
The FMLA Forms
Sample Record Retention and Destruction Policy
Record Retention Policy Checklist
And, if you’re not completely convinced that Record Retention Compliance & Best Practices delivers all that we promise, we’ll refund every penny. It’s that simple.