This webinar explores how leading firms are making non-equity partner track associate compensation work, along with the good, bad, and ugly lessons learned in the process.
- Examine key factors in attracting, retaining and compensating career associates with an eye towards loyalty, fairness, and firm profitability
- Use creativity, rather than conformity as a criteria for non-salary rewards
- Utilize proven methods leading firms are using to create firm-building bonus structures for these associates
- Build associate loyalty and reduce turnover
- Increase associate awareness of firm business when they are not tasked as rainmakers
- Evaluate career associate performance in addition to hours
Product ID: 12385
Plus, you get the MP3 recording of the exclusive webinar Millennial Associates: Managing, Compensating & Retaining this ‘On the Move’ Generation of Lawyers – a $365 value – FREE!
During this power-packed session, our expert faculty examines the most current factors affecting millennial associate attrition, including:
- Specific non-monetary rewards that are certain to improve job satisfaction
- Why tiered compensation works for millennials, and how to structure it properly
- Details on the types of alternative compensation models firms are using and how these alternatives compensate millennial associates
- Beyond compensation increases, how to use workplace flexibility and technology to retain millennial associates
- Types of goals and initiatives to set forth for millennial lawyers, and how to reward achievements
Plus, you will learn:
- Surprising attitudes millennial lawyers have about total compensation
- Who millennial lawyers are, and how they differ from other generations in terms of pay
- Common misconceptions and truths about millennials lawyers
- Mentoring, evaluations, and feedback tips that emphasize professionalism and increase associate self sufficiency
Learn How to Make Non-Partner Track Associate Compensation Work!Order my recording now
Joel A. Rose
Certified Management Consultant and President, Joel A. Rose & Associates, Inc.
Joel A. Rose is a Certified Management Consultant and President of Joel A. Rose & Associates, Inc., management consultants to the legal profession. Mr. Rose has extensive experience consulting with private law firms, corporate law departments and government agencies.
Alan H. Zuckerman
Flaster Greenberg PC
Alan H. Zuckerman serves as Flaster Greenberg's managing shareholder and chief operating officer. He is a member of the firmâ€™s Corporate and Tax Departments and has a business practice with a concentration in federal and state taxation, business and corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions (involving both public and privately held companies), estate planning and administration and healthcare law. Mr. Zuckerman is also a certified public accountant.
Continuing Education Units
C4CM provides audio conference attendees with CLE credit processing services. To expedite C4CM processing your CLE request, please complete and submit the evaluation form available from C4CM at the conclusion of the audio conference. It will be necessary to enter the following information: name of each attorney requesting CLEs with full contact information, including e-mail address, bar number, and the state in which the attorney wants credits. Each attorney requesting credits must submit an evaluation.
Please be advised C4CM audio conferences are subject to approval from each CLE issuing organization and approval is not guaranteed (state bar associations in Delaware, Indiana, Kansas, Ohio, and Pennsylvania do not grant CLE credits for audio conferences). The approval process takes approximately 6 – 8 weeks for most organizations but can take as long as 3 – 4 months. You will be notified via e-mail with the final status of your CLE application.
Any person applying for CLE credits must attend the audio conference from start to finish (attendance will be taken for compliance reasons). Requests for CLE credits must be received no later than two weeks following the conclusion of the audio conference or live conference. CLE credits are not available for CD recordings.
If you have any questions regarding CLE credits, contact Jill Adler at 631.368.2082 x 21 or email@example.com.