This practical program covers the basic elements that ALL managers need to know, provides “how-to” examples, and explores the top 5 ‘no-nonsense’ techniques that will help you get (and keep) your projects running smoothly.
During this information-packed session our expert faculty will arm you with the tools you need to:
- Regain control of your time and conquer clutter by getting organized
- Stop struggling with competing deadlines on your calendar
- Pinpoint priorities and decide how to deal with them, and
- Meet deadlines even when the sky is falling.
By the end of this session, you’ll know how to create a project plan, implement it, monitor its progress, and fix aspects of the project that are not working. You’ll also discover tools/techniques to get the project done on-time and in-budget, including;
- Key concepts for planning a project correctly from day one
- Time management skills that enable you to manage projects while still hammering out your regular job duties
- A simple, step-by-step project process that you can apply to every assignment
- Project review techniques that will help you keep tabs on a project throughout its lifecycle
- Software tools (that you likely already have) which will simplify project planning and increase productivity
- Team communication best practices that every PM should know
- Most common project management mistakes (and how to avoid them)
- How to measure the true success of a project
Product ID: 5770
Plus, you get our top-selling guide, Effective Time Management: Take Control, Tackle Work Flow Chaos and Overcome Productivity Challenges – a $249 value – absolutely FREE!
This comprehensive, 73 page guide gives you all the details and support materials you need to:
- Win the Battle between Time Management and Self-Management
- Identify How You Use Your Time: The First Step to Effective Time Management
- Set and Achieve those Goals
- Overcome the Most Challenging Aspect of Effective Time Management
- Use Delegation as an Effective Tool
- Overcome Top Time Management Challenges
- Take Control of Your Time
This essential guide also includes finger-tip access to fast and easy-to-read time management essentials including:
- Time Management Matrix
- Six Common Time Wasters – and How to Conquer Them
- Time Management Resources
- Motivational Time Management Quotes
- 5-Step Approach for Effective Time Management
- Time management Worksheet
- Top 16 Time Management Resolutions
- Applying LEAN Techniques to personal Time Management
- Checklist for Time Management
- Time Saving Technology
So, don’t delay! Order this information-packed webinar and get Effective Time Management: Take Control, Tackle Work Flow Chaos and Overcome Productivity Challenges – absolutely FREE! You save $369!
Learn “How-to” Essentials for Managing Your Time, Projects and Priorities!Order my recording now
Author, The Project Manager's Partner, The Project Management Minimalist & Custom On-Site PM Workshops
Employees incur expenses, including travel, training, equipment, and materials, in performing their jobs. The challenge for any business is having a firm grasp on which reimbursements should be treated as expenses and which ones should be treated as compensation.
Continuing Education Units
Receive 1.5 CPE credits by attending the live Audio Conference! C4CM is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Recordings of the program do not qualify for CPE credits. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 877-900-C4CM (2426).
- Program Level : Intermediate
- Prerequisites : This course is for participants with some exposure to the subject.
- Advanced Preparation : None
- Delivery : Group Live