During this power-packed webinar, you will learn how to take advantage of the many under-utilized formatting options to create and customize visually stunning and effective presentations.
Plus, you will learn all of the important PowerPoint commands for creating presentations by watching our expert instructor complete each of these 10 steps in PowerPoint:
- Selecting and Customizing the best MS Office Theme(s) for Your Presentation
- Customizing the Slide Master(s) for Your Presentation
- Choosing the Best Slide Layout for Your Content
- Re-purposing Slide Content and Layouts from Existing Presentations
- Choosing Effective Alternatives to Bullet Points
- Creating Visual Impact with SmartArt Diagrams and Pictures
- Organizing Slide Content with Tables
- Using Hyperlinks to Create “Interactive” Slide Shows
- Preparing for “Emergencies” with Custom Slide Shows
- Using Multimedia Effectively in Your Slide Shows
Product ID: 11199
Plus, your webinar includes the quick-tip guide –Keyboard Shortcuts – FREE!
This must-have tool includes frequently used shortcut keys for several Office programs, including:
- Windows 10
So don’t delay! Order this power-packed webinar TODAY to learn how to create beautifully-designed, visually appealing PowerPoint presentations, PLUS quick tips to save time and boost productivity!
Learn Top 10 Steps to Creating & Delivering Killer Presentations!Get it on demand now
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Staci Warne is a highly skilled Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) with over 15 years of experience in training individuals, at any skill level. She obtained her MCT certification in 2008 and also holds an array of other certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and Microsoft Office master Instructor, and Ic3 Internet and Core computer instructor certifications. She has been a Financial Analyst and a lead technology trainer for the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco as well as a lead technology trainer at CompUSA. She has partnered with Microsoft to be a reseller of office 365 subscriptions for assisting businesses gain access to Microsoft’s Cloud services.