During this power-packed webinar, you will learn all of the important PowerPoint commands for creating presentations by watching our expert instructor complete each of these 10 steps in PowerPoint:
- Selecting and Customizing the best MS Office Theme(s) for Your Presentation
- Customizing the Slide Master(s) for Your Presentation
- Choosing the Best Slide Layout for Your Content
- Re-purposing Slide Content and Layouts from Existing Presentations
- Choosing Effective Alternatives to Bullet Points
- Creating Visual Impact with SmartArt Diagrams and Pictures
- Organizing Slide Content with Tables
- Using Hyperlinks to Create “Interactive” Slide Shows
- Preparing for “Emergencies” with Custom Slide Shows
- Using Multimedia Effectively in Your Slide Shows
Plus, you will learn how to take advantage of the many under-utilized formatting options to create and customize visually stunning and effective presentations.
Product ID: 21503
Plus, your webinar includes the quick-tip guide – Keyboard Shortcuts – FREE!
This must-have tool includes frequently used shortcut keys for several Office programs, including:
- Windows 10
So don’t delay! Order this power-packed webinar TODAY to learn how to create beautifully-designed, visually appealing PowerPoint presentations, PLUS quick tips to save time and boost productivity!
Learn Top 10 Steps to Creating & Delivering Killer Presentations!Order my recording now
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Staci Warne is a highly skilled Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) with over 15 years of experience in training individuals, at any skill level. She obtained her MCT certification in 2008 and also holds an array of other certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and Microsoft Office master Instructor, and Ic3 Internet and Core computer instructor certifications.
Continuing Education Units
Receive 1.50 CPE credits by attending the live Audio Conference! C4CM is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Recordings of the program do not qualify for CPE credits. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 877-900-C4CM (2426).
- Program Level : Intermediate
- Prerequisites : This course is for participants with some exposure to the subject.
- Advanced Preparation : None
- Delivery : Group Live