In just 90 minutes, you will learn key strategies to help you implement and maintain a legally compliant payroll record keeping system, including:
- The importance of record keeping in a payroll department
- Regulatory agencies with payroll record keeping requirements including:
- Department of Labor
- Child Support
- Details of exactly what data needs to be saved and in what format can it be kept
- Does Sarbanes-Oxley still matter in 2015 for record keeping?
- Mergers, acquisitions and how it affects payroll record keeping
- Keeping the data secure to remain in compliance
Product ID: 5335
Discover Who Requires What, for How Long and In What Format!Order my recording now
Vicki M. Lambert, CPP.
"The Payroll Advisor"
Vicki M. Lambert, CPP is President and Academic Director of The Payroll Advisor™ a firm specializing in the training of payroll professionals. With over three decades of hands-on experience in all facets of payroll functions as well as over 20 years as a trainer and author, Ms. Lambert is a sought-after and respected voice in the practice and management of payroll issues. She has conducted open market training seminars on payroll issues across the United States as well as serving as an in-house trainer for businesses such as Sun Microsystems, Fox Studios, Disney, County of Riverside and the City of Hesperia.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”