This Payroll Power Pack gives you the knowledge you need to effectively and compliantly fulfill your payroll obligations.
The Audio Recording Avoiding the 10 Most Common Wage and Hour Pitfalls when Processing Payroll gives yous strategies on:
- How to avoid the most problematic areas of wage and hour law
- Step-by-step guidance to help ensure compliance and limit risk
- Payroll processing best practices
Payroll Deductions: What You Can and Can’t Deduct From Employee Pay, an On-Demand Webinar, shares:
- What can and cannot be deducted from an employee’s regular paycheck as well as their final one
- Which taxes are mandatory, which are a courtesy, and which ones the employee controls
- Proper procedures for handling fringe benefits such as health insurance or group term life
And the Audio Recording Payroll Record Keeping: Who Requires What, for How Long and in What Format gives insight into:
- Regulatory agencies with payroll record keeping requirements
- Details of exactly what data needs to be saved and in what format can it be kept
- Does Sarbanes-Oxley still matter for record keeping?
- Mergers, acquisitions and how it affects payroll record keeping
- Keeping the data secure to remain in compliance
Product ID: 6685