During this compliance focused program, you will learn step-by-step, practical methods to comply with the latest rules on:
- Tipped employees,
- Interns, and the
- Auto dealer exemption.
Plus, you will learn:
- Most common pitfalls of new wage and hour laws
- Best practices for learning how to address often overlooked compliance issues
- Practical approaches to potential problems
- Handling State/Fed DOL audits
- Status of the DOL’s overtime regulations, and what proposed changes are in the works
- How to treat tipped employees under the latest FLSA guidance
- New test and changes for treatment (and payment) of interns
- Standards for application of the auto dealer exemption
Product ID: 18144
You also get the NEW and EXCLUSIVE guide – HR, Payroll, and the New Tax Laws: What Employers Need To Know – a $97 value – FREE!
Jam-packed with compliance guideline, this report will take a provision-by-provision look at how employers and their employees are affected by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) and will cover changes and impacts related to:
• Withholding and W-4 implications
• Fringe benefits
• Paid family leave
• Equity grants
• Unreimbursed employee expenses
• Sexual harassment awards
• Affordable Care Act (ACA)
• Qualified retirement plans
Plus, each section will end with action tips that provide steps you need to take to comply with the provisions of the legislation.
Learn What It Takes to Stay Compliant and Avoid Legal Pitfalls!Get it on demand now
Attorney at Law, Jackson Lewis P.C.
Timothy Domanick is an Associate in the Long Island, New York, office of Jackson Lewis P.C. His practice focuses on employment litigation. Mr. Domanick has spent the duration of his career counseling management and human resources professionals on many employment law issues.
Craig S. Roberts
Principal, Jackson Lewis P.C.
Craig S. Roberts is a Principal in the Long Island, New York, office of Jackson Lewis P.C. He practices in all areas of employment-relations law, with special emphasis on wage and hour and disability management matters under both state and federal laws.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”
APA Approved Provider: Receive 1.25 RCH by attending!