Jam-packed with “how-to” strategies for effectively onboarding new employees, this comprehensive 53 page report, provide practical guidance including:
- Why Is Proper On-Boarding Important?
- On-Boarding vs. Orientation
- Before the New Hire Starts: What Employers Need to Do
- Taking Care of the Forms
- Get in Touch
- The Buddy System
- Starting a Mentoring Program
- Prepare a Schedule
- Day One at the New Job: What Should Employers Do?
- Week One at the New Job: What Employers and New Hires Should Have as Goals
- First Assignments and Training
- Building Confidence
- The End of Week Meeting
- The First 90 Days: Determining Benchmarks and Goals to Meet
- Interval Assessments
- Get Feedback
- Components of All Successful On-Boarding Programs
- Different Approaches to On-Boarding
- Approaches to Avoid at All Costs
- Differences for On-Boarding Supervisory Roles
- How Technology Can Help – and How to Achieve Success in a Low-Tech Environment
- Assessing Your On-Boarding Efforts: Key HR Metrics to Collect
- Sometimes, It’s Them, Not You
Plus, if you’re not completely convinced that Onboarding New Employees: Effective Strategies for the First 90 Days delivers all that we promise, we’ll refund every penny. It’s that simple.
Product ID: 2829
Plus, this indispensable guide includes sample materials and relevant policy information, including:
- Successful Induction
- Off to the Right Start
- Training Needs Analysis
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.5 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”