During this comprehensive program you will learn what’s new, what will not change, and how the agency will be looking at your pay practices.
- Specific ways the new OFCCP directives may impact your organization, and how to prepare
- A detailed explanation of the agency’s new rules
- Exceptions to the rules and suggested best practices
- How these directives reflect the agency’s commitment to transparency, and what that means for contractors
- Which OFCCP reviews are effected (dates) and what this means for contractors preparing for audits
- What the new guidance means for compensation analysis (multiple regression analysis and other variables that contractors must understand)
- Documentation suggestions for compensation policies
Product ID: 21115
Learn the Nuts and Bolts of Each Directive and Their Significance!Register for my webinar now
Meredith C. Shoop advises and represents employers in matters of employment law and labor relations. She appears regularly in state and federal courts, as well as before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the National Labor Relations Board, the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs and the Ohio Civil Rights Commission.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”