Whether you’re a new manager, or (like many) have been supervising for years with little or no training, this webinar will equip you with the skills and insights you need to better manage people, unify teams, and deliver results.
- Dive into management and start producing results immediately
- Retune your individual contributor mindset to think more like a manager
- Avoid the top five problems that sabotage many new supervisors
- Maintain productivity when your previous peers don’t think of you as the boss
- Avoid becoming a controller and losing your management edge
- Create clarity and purpose for your team
- Increase your company-wide visibility for more recognition and respect
- Communicate authenticity to your staff and upper management
Is being a supervisor tough? It can be. But the good news is that while management skills may not always come naturally, they can – and must – be developed. And that’s what this webinar is all about.
Product ID: 20152
Plus, you get Confident Effective Leadership: Developing the Essential Skills that Inspire, Influence and Achieve Results – a $347 value – absolutely FREE!
Jam-packed with practical, use-it-now information, the Confident Effective Leadership guide gives you all the details and support materials you need to develop essential skills that inspire, influence and achieve results.
- What is Leadership? – and Why You Should Care
- Building Your Arsenal of Key Leadership Skills
- Becoming a Leader: The Essentials of Effective Leadership
- Leadership Styles
- Emotional Intelligence in Leadership
- What Employees/Team Members Want and Need from a Leader
- Leading Effectively without Authority/Title
- 10 Common Leadership and Management Mistakes
- Leading Through Change
- Building Leaders
So, don’t delay! Take the next step to becoming the manager no employee wants to leave!
Master the Skills You Need to Build a Productive Team and Achieve Management Success!Order my recording now
Founder, RainmakerThinking, Inc
Bruce Tulgan is internationally recognized as the leading expert on young people in the workplace and one of the leading experts on leadership and management. Bruce is a best-selling author, an adviser to business leaders all over the world, and a sought-after keynote speaker and management trainer.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”