- Who must report new EEO-1 data requirements?
- Schedule of EEO-1 dates
- New data elements added to EEO-1 reporting
- Which reporting requirements remain the same
- Summary pay data usage
Plus, our expert faculty will guide you through:
- The technical differences between the existing EEO-1 and the new EEO-1
- What a company must do to comply with the new EEO-1
- Financial risk created by the new reporting obligations, and specific steps your organization can take to minimize risk
- How will the EEOC is expected to change under the Trump administration
- Other expected changes from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in 2017 and beyond
Product ID: 11707
Get Step-By-Step Guidance for Complying with the New EEO-1 Reporting Requirements!Order my recording now
Laura A. Mitchell
Principal, Jackson Lewis P.C.
Laura A. Mitchell is a Principal in the Denver, Colorado, office of Jackson Lewis P.C. She represents management exclusively in all areas of employment law, focusing on affirmative action and government contractor compliance.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”
C4CM is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.25 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.