In just about an hour, you will learn all of the important PowerPoint commands for creating modern, professional and inviting presentations that will keep your audience engaged (even the millennials).
- Do’s and Don’ts of PowerPoint to support the speaker not the slide deck
- What fonts are in and which ones are out
- What is “Chart Junk”
- How to use bullet points
- Effective transitions and animation
- How to get the right clipart and pictures
- Best Chart and Table layouts
- Use of color to persuade and motivate your audience
- When video and audio is appropriate
- What the slide sorter is and how to use
Product ID: 19947
Plus, your webinar includes the quick-tip guide – Keyboard Shortcuts – FREE!
This must-have tool includes frequently used shortcut keys for several Office programs, including:
• Windows 10
So don’t delay! Learn the most modern tips and techniques to create engaging, beautifully-designed, visually appealing PowerPoint presentations, PLUS quick tips to save time and boost productivity!
Finally Grab Your Audience’s Attention (Even Millennials) with Modern Tips & Techniques!Register for my webinar now
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Staci Warne is a highly skilled Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) with over 15 years of experience in training individuals, at any skill level. She obtained her MCT certification in 2008 and also holds an array of other certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and Microsoft Office master Instructor, and Ic3 Internet and Core computer instructor certifications.
Continuing Education Units
Receive 1.25 CPE credits by attending the live Audio Conference! C4CM is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Recordings of the program do not qualify for CPE credits. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 877-900-C4CM (2426).
- Program Level : Intermediate
- Prerequisites : This course is for participants with some exposure to the subject.
- Advanced Preparation : None
- Delivery : Group Live