This information-packed webinar looks at the specific privacy issues to consider when constructing BYOD / BYOC policies and offer practical strategies on how to effectively mitigate legal risks.
- How to manage and mitigate the risk of BYOD and BYOC
- Practical recommendations for operating in BYOD and BYOC environments
- What to include in your written personal device and cloud policies
- Setting and managing of passwords parameters
- Tips for developing ‘wipe clean’ policies that include cloud reviews upon termination
- Company monitoring dos and don’ts
- Most common firewall and anti-virus issues that open a company up to an intrusion
- Wage-and-hour considerations
- Recommended tools and techniques to help you police ‘document downloads’ for take home work
- Tips on how to root out and exterminate “shadow IT”
- Pros and cons of cyber liability insurance and who needs it
Product ID: 16391
Discover How to Manage and Mitigate the Legal Risks of BYOD and BYOC Tools!Order my recording now
Principal & National Practice Leader, Forensic Technology Services, Grant Thornton LLP
Johnny Lee is a Principal and the national practice leader for the Forensic Technology practice of Grant Thornton LLP’s Forensic and Advisory Services. A management and litigation consultant and former attorney, he specializes in forensic investigations, data breaches, complex data analytics, computer forensics, and electronic discovery in support of investigations and civil litigation.