This comprehensive webinar explores real world data breach scenarios, practical tips for how to proactively plan and respond to a breach, discussion of regulatory enforcement activity and practical advice on:
- Proactive measures to ensure that you (and your clients) are ready in the event that a data breach occurs
- The kind of incident response plan that should be in place after a breach
- What to include in the plan and how to execute it
- How to apply the right blend of legal and IT responsibilities
- Appropriate breach reporting to state attorneys general, insurance carriers, customers, etc.
- The type of crisis experts you must have on file before a breach occurs
- Best practices for company response to lawsuits and investigations that often follow a breach
- Brief overview of a laws and regulations applicable to personally identifiable information – GLBA, HIPAA, State Laws on information security.
Product ID: 3060
Learn Key Strategies for Proactively Planning For & Responding To a Cyber Attack!Order my recording now
Financial Services Group, Professional Risk Solutions, National Practice Leader, Aon Risk Solutions
John currently is responsible for directly delivering the Professional Risk Solutions (PRS) services and expertise to clients and prospects and for coordinating PRS efforts with ARS U.S. retail offices. John’s background includes a specialized focus in the management and professional liability area, encompassing financially driven products and solutions including Directors & Officers Liability, Employment Practices Liability, Professional Liability, Fiduciary Liability, Crime Insurance, Cyber Insurance, and Kidnap/Ransom Insurance.
Managing Director and Global Practice Leader, Aon Global Risk Consulting
As the Managing Director and Global Practice Leader of AGRC’s Claims Preparation, Advocacy and Valuation practice, John Dempsey is responsible for the largest and most diverse team of property claims professionals in the world. With over 140 professionals comprising forensic accountants, engineers, investigators, project managers, and other specialists, the team focuses on property and business interruption claims preparation, emergency response, asset and business interruption exposure valuation, crime investigation, cyber vulnerability assessments, and claims advocacy.