During this power-packed session, our expert faculty will examine the most current factors affecting millennial associate attrition and how to quell the exodus, including:
- Specific non-monetary rewards that are certain to improve job satisfaction
- Why tiered compensation works for millennials, and how to structure it properly
- Details on the types of alternative compensation models firms are using and how these alternatives compensate millennial associates
- Beyond compensation increases, how to use workplace flexibility and technology to retain millennial associates
- Types of goals and initiatives to set forth for millennial lawyers, and how to reward achievements
Plus, you will learn:
- Surprising attitudes millennial lawyers have about total compensation
- Who millennial lawyers are, and how they differ from other generations in terms of pay
- Common misconceptions and truths about millennials lawyers
- Mentoring, evaluations, and feedback tips that emphasize professionalism and increase associate self sufficiency
Product ID: 15110
Quell the Exodus! Learn Key Strategies for Effectively Compensating & Managing this Growing Generation of Lawyers!Order my recording now
Managing Partner, Equinox Strategy Partners
Jonathan Fitzgarrald is Managing Partner of Equinox Strategy Partners, providing service professionals and firms with strategic counsel to drive revenue and increase market visibility. For nearly two decades and prior to founding Equinox Strategy Partners, Jonathan directed the sales and marketing at three, top business law firms. Prior to his focus in professional services, Jonathan held senior-level sales and communications positions at various public and private companies within the high-tech, telecommunications, electronics, health care, and consumer products industries.
Ursula Furi-Perry, J.D.
Assistant Dean at Becker College
Experienced professor of legal studies, paralegal studies, and criminal justice. Experienced career services and academic support professional, with proven skills in management, college-level teaching, and educational leadership. Attorney and author of thirteen books on legal topics. Proven track record in building, managing, and executing new projects and programs. Productive, efficient multi-tasker and team-player, with great ability to work independently.