During this power-packed session, our expert faculty will examine the most current factors affecting millennial associate attrition and how to quell the exodus, including:
- Specific non-monetary rewards that are certain to improve job satisfaction
- Why tiered compensation works for millennials, and how to structure it properly
- Details on the types of alternative compensation models firms are using and how these alternatives compensate millennial associates
- Beyond compensation increases, how to use workplace flexibility and technology to retain millennial associates
- Types of goals and initiatives to set forth for millennial lawyers, and how to reward achievements
Plus, you will learn:
- Surprising attitudes millennial lawyers have about total compensation
- Who millennial lawyers are, and how they differ from other generations in terms of pay
- Common misconceptions and truths about millennials lawyers
- Mentoring, evaluations, and feedback tips that emphasize professionalism and increase associate self sufficiency
Product ID: 15709
Quell the Exodus! Learn Key Strategies for Effectively Compensating & Managing this Growing Generation of Lawyers!Get it on demand now
Ursula Furi-Perry, J.D.
Assistant Dean at Becker College
Experienced professor of legal studies, paralegal studies, and criminal justice. Experienced career services and academic support professional, with proven skills in management, college-level teaching, and educational leadership. Attorney and author of thirteen books on legal topics. Proven track record in building, managing, and executing new projects and programs. Productive, efficient multi-tasker and team-player, with great ability to work independently.