Are you unfamiliar with or unsure how to start using Microsoft Project 2013?
Whether you’re experiencing Project 2013 for the very first time, or moving from an older version, this webinar will introduce you to the dynamic project management features of the newest version of Project.
It will cover the most common tasks that you will need while using Project 2013 and will help you manage your projects with more confidence and less stress. In fact, with just a few key tips, Project 2013 will help you plan, organize, and control resources, procedures and protocols to achieve your goals. The best part is you don't have to be a super-techie to get it right.
Step-by-Step Learning Objectives:
- Navigate in Project 2013
- Work with Tasks and Manage Task Relationships
- Combine Sub-Projects Together
- Add Calendar Functionality for Managing Projects
- Publish Reports, Export Data, and Supercharge Your Reports with Custom Fields
Managing time, tasks, people and resources effectively can make the difference between success and failure when completing a complex project. Keep your projects on track, on time and within your budget by learning how to track all project management details in Project 2013.
This interactive webinar will give you fast, reliable and easy to implement explanations for Project 2013, including how to:
- Set up and add tasks to a project
- Link Tasks and Resources together
- Manage the Project’s calendar with Holidays, Vacation Days or Schedules of your employees
- Create milestones, summary tasks and subtasks
- Run reports to show the big picture or display it on a timeline and share your project with others
- Set up a baseline, and start tracking and recording your progress
Whether you manage projects as part of a team or the buck stops with you, this webinar puts you in control of your projects, large and small. So, don’t delay! Take just 75 minutes to learn how to maximize all the resources, people and task management tools of Project 2013!
Product ID: 5926
Your downloadable presentation materials include and highlight each step that the instructor takes during the session. Plus, it’s filled with tips and examples that you can use immediately to achieve your goals.
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Staci Warne is a highly skilled Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) with over 15 years of experience in training individuals, at any skill level. She obtained her MCT certification in 2008 and also holds an array of other certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and Microsoft Office master Instructor, and Ic3 Internet and Core computer instructor certifications.
Continuing Education Units
Receive 1.25 CPE credits by attending the live Audio Conference! C4CM is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Recordings of the program do not qualify for CPE credits. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 877-900-C4CM (2426).
- Program Level : Intermediate
- Prerequisites : This course is for participants with some exposure to the subject.
- Advanced Preparation : None
- Delivery : Group Live