In just 75 minutes, you will learn faster and better ways to conquer your biggest time traps and regain control of your time. This is your hands-on road map to Outlook, and how it can send your productivity skyrocketing.
- Turbo-charge Outlook with powerful, little-known tips and tools
- Strategies to keep the Inbox clear and email under control
- How to track appointments, contacts, due dates, and tie them all together
- Build and maintain an Outlook database and improve business communications
- Ways to prioritize your daily tasks and long-term projects using Microsoft Outlook
- Helpful tools to manage your contacts and calendar
During this must-attend session, our expert faculty will show you how to cut the time it takes to squeeze the maximum benefit out of this powerful application with:
- Using color to be more productive
- Conditional Format (View-Viewsetting-conditioal format)
- Inserting content from a template
- Insert –Quick Parts (saved content shows)
- Enter into email, tasks, meeting invite etc.
- Using the Magic of Rules
- Send email from a certain person to a unique folder
- Quick Access Toolbar
- Add from drop down
- Add by customize
- Outlook Social Connector
- Install for free
- Basic Functions of Outlook
- Email client, calendar, contacts, tasks (primary functions of email)
- Post, Journal (notes)(secondary functions)
- Transform Email directly into contacs, tasks and appointments
- Drag and drop from email
Product ID: 14076
Plus, your webinar includes the quick-tip guide –Keyboard Shortcuts – FREE!
This must-have tool includes frequently used shortcut keys for several Office programs, including:
- Windows 10
So don’t delay! Reserve your seat TODAY for this power-packed webinar to learn time-saving functions and techniques that can speed you through your spreadsheet work!
Regain Control! Learn Faster and Better Ways to Conquer Your Biggest Time Traps!Get it on demand now
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Staci Warne is a highly skilled Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) with over 15 years of experience in training individuals, at any skill level. She obtained her MCT certification in 2008 and also holds an array of other certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and Microsoft Office master Instructor, and Ic3 Internet and Core computer instructor certifications. She has been a Financial Analyst and a lead technology trainer for the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco as well as a lead technology trainer at CompUSA. She has partnered with Microsoft to be a reseller of office 365 subscriptions for assisting businesses gain access to Microsoft’s Cloud services.