In just 75 minutes, you will learn faster and better ways to conquer your biggest time traps and regain control of your time. This is your hands-on road map to Outlook, and how it can send your productivity skyrocketing.
- Turbo-charge Outlook with powerful, little-known tips and tools
- Strategies to keep the Inbox clear and email under control
- How to track appointments, contacts, due dates, and tie them all together
- Build and maintain an Outlook database and improve business communications
- Ways to prioritize your daily tasks and long-term projects using Microsoft Outlook
- Helpful tools to manage your contacts and calendar
During this must-attend session, our expert faculty will show you how to cut the time it takes to squeeze the maximum benefit out of this powerful application with:
- Using color to be more productive
- Conditional Format (View-Viewsetting-conditioal format)
- Inserting content from a template
- Insert –Quick Parts (saved content shows)
- Enter into email, tasks, meeting invite etc.
- Using the Magic of Rules
- Send email from a certain person to a unique folder
- Quick Access Toolbar
- Add from drop down
- Add by customize
- Outlook Social Connector
- Install for free
- Basic Functions of Outlook
- Email client, calendar, contacts, tasks (primary functions of email)
- Post, Journal (notes)(secondary functions)
- Transform Email directly into contacs, tasks and appointments
- Drag and drop from email
Product ID: 20071
Plus, your webinar includes the quick-tip guide –Keyboard Shortcuts – FREE!
This must-have tool includes frequently used shortcut keys for several Office programs, including:
- Windows 10
So don’t delay! Get the tips, tools, and shortcuts keys you need to save time and boost productivity!
Regain Control! Learn Faster and Better Ways to Conquer Your Biggest Time Traps!Order my recording now
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Staci Warne is a highly skilled Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) with over 15 years of experience in training individuals, at any skill level. She obtained her MCT certification in 2008 and also holds an array of other certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and Microsoft Office master Instructor, and Ic3 Internet and Core computer instructor certifications.
Continuing Education Units
Receive 1.25 CPE credits by attending the live Audio Conference! C4CM is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Recordings of the program do not qualify for CPE credits. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 877-900-C4CM (2426).
- Program Level : Intermediate
- Prerequisites : This course is for participants with some exposure to the subject.
- Advanced Preparation : None
- Delivery : Group Live