This timely webinar walks you through key strategies and important steps you need to take to effectively address and prevent sexual harassment in your workplace.
- What constitutes harassment?
- Are your policies and posters legally compliant and do they adequately protect your workforce?
- Is it easy for an employee to figure out how to complain?
- What steps should you take if a company leader is accused of harassment or sexual misconduct?
- What should you do when the alleged harasser is – or is protected by – the boss?
- Does your company’s executive team’s messages and tone align with your organization’s efforts to maintain a harassment free workplace?
- What should you do if multiple complaints come out against one or more members of your workforce?
- Company parties… fun for everyone? Or a legal disaster just waiting to happen?
Product ID: 16452
Plus, you get the new and exclusive guide – Sexual Harassment At Work – a $197 value – FREE!
Jam-packed with step-by-step guidance – Sexual Harassment At Work – will guide you through the most crucial practices, policies and procedures to get your organization up-to-date and trained on sexual harassment prevention.
- What Sexual Harassment Is
- Two Types of Sexual Harassment and Case Studies
- Why Sexual Harassment Should Be Prevented
- Supervisor’s Role in Preventing Sexual Harassment and Handling Complaints
- Supervisor’s Role in Investigating Sexual Harassment Complaints
- Preventing Retaliation Claims
- What Effective Sexual Harassment Policies Should Include
- Case Studies
- A Sample Sexual Harassment Policy
- Hostile Work Environment Checklist
- Court Rulings
Don’t wait until it’s too late! Get the training you and your organization needs TODAY to prevent and effectively handle claims of sexual harassment in your workplace.
Discover How to Change Your Policies & Practices to Stay in Compliance and to Create a Culture of Respect!Get it on demand now
Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
Ms. Chandrasekaran is a partner in Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Labor & Employment Department and chair of the Chicago office’s Diversity and Inclusion Action Team. Ms. Chandrasekaran’s practice focuses on representing management in a broad range of employment issues, with a particular emphasis on class and collective actions.
Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
Kyle Petersen is a member of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Labor & Employment Department. She litigates all manner of employment disputes on behalf of employers throughout the country. As a member of the Firm’s Wage & Hour Litigation practice group, Ms. Petersen devotes a significant portion of her practice to representing employers in court litigation and administrative matters arising under federal and state wage and hour laws, and is a chapter author of the definitive treatise on wage and hour litigation, Wage & Hour Collective and Class Litigation.