During this comprehensive audio conference, our expert faculty will give you real-life advice on how to improve the structure of your existing mentoring program, including:
- Methods to manage mentor expectations/requirements for mentee’s professional development (take associates to meet clients, attend bar association meetings, etc.)
- How to develop a culture of mentorship where the firm recognizes and rewards mentors
- Why a first day introduction is not enough
- How to establish better mentor-mentee pairs
- Ways to build mentoring into the lawyer professional development process
- Best practices for setting and adhering to mutually appropriate, time-commitments for mentoring
- Best practices for facilitating open communication between mentor and mentee
- How to assess your program, get “honest” feedback from associates
Product ID: 5637
Discover How to Make Mentoring More than a Handshake at Your Firm!Order my recording now
Jessa M. Baker
Senior Consultant, LawVision Group LLC
Jessa Baker is a member of the LawVision Group strategy practice where she advises law firms on strategy development, mergers, management and governance, talent structure design, associate and partner compensation systems, partnership issues and financial matters. She also collaborates with law firms on client service strategies, business development, client retention and process improvement initiatives.
Continuing Education Units
C4CM provides audio conference attendees with CLE credit processing services. To expedite C4CM processing your CLE request, please complete and submit the evaluation form available from C4CM at the conclusion of the audio conference. It will be necessary to enter the following information: name of each attorney requesting CLEs with full contact information, including e-mail address, bar number, and the state in which the attorney wants credits. Each attorney requesting credits must submit an evaluation.
Please be advised C4CM audio conferences are subject to approval from each CLE issuing organization and approval is not guaranteed (state bar associations in Delaware, Indiana, Kansas, Ohio, and Pennsylvania do not grant CLE credits for audio conferences). The approval process takes approximately 6 – 8 weeks for most organizations but can take as long as 3 – 4 months. You will be notified via e-mail with the final status of your CLE application.
Any person applying for CLE credits must attend the audio conference from start to finish (attendance will be taken for compliance reasons). Requests for CLE credits must be received no later than two weeks following the conclusion of the audio conference or live conference. CLE credits are not available for CD recordings.
If you have any questions regarding CLE credits, contact Jill Adler at 631.368.2082 x 21 or firstname.lastname@example.org.