This information-packed webinar led by a power-house panel of experts offers step by step guidance surrounding:
- Potential advantages and disadvantages of legal network membership,
- Best practices for choosing a network that best fits your firm’s goals and objectives, and
- Practical methods to get your money’s worth once your firm signs on the dotted line.
During this comprehensive program, you will learn:
- How to increase the volume and quality of inbound and outbound referrals
- Ways to get the most value for your association/network spend
- How to use network membership to build better working relationships and win clients
- Global advantages and disadvantages for firms as members of legal networks
- How to retain your firm’s brand distinction, while maximizing broader branding opportunities
Product ID: 5556
Learn Best Practices for Choosing a Network that Best Fits Your Firm’s Goals & Objectives!Order my recording now
Chief Business Development & Marketing Officer, Beveridge &
Nathan Darling leads a team responsible for strategy and execution of a wide range of client service, business development, marketing and communications initiatives for a 100-lawyer law firm with 7 U.S. offices that focuses on environmental, natural resources, and project development law and related litigation for a global business clientele.
Director of Global Relationship Management, ILN
Lindsay Griffiths is the International Lawyers Network’s Director of Global Relationship Management. In this capacity, Ms. Griffiths works with the Network’s Executive Director to identify and implement marketing opportunities both internally and externally and develop new approaches to business development needs.
Continuing Education Units
C4CM provides audio conference attendees with CLE credit processing services. To expedite C4CM processing your CLE request, please complete and submit the evaluation form available from C4CM at the conclusion of the audio conference. It will be necessary to enter the following information: name of each attorney requesting CLEs with full contact information, including e-mail address, bar number, and the state in which the attorney wants credits. Each attorney requesting credits must submit an evaluation.
Please be advised C4CM audio conferences are subject to approval from each CLE issuing organization and approval is not guaranteed (state bar associations in Delaware, Indiana, Kansas, Ohio, and Pennsylvania do not grant CLE credits for audio conferences). The approval process takes approximately 6 – 8 weeks for most organizations but can take as long as 3 – 4 months. You will be notified via e-mail with the final status of your CLE application.
Any person applying for CLE credits must attend the audio conference from start to finish (attendance will be taken for compliance reasons). Requests for CLE credits must be received no later than two weeks following the conclusion of the audio conference or live conference. CLE credits are not available for CD recordings.
If you have any questions regarding CLE credits, contact Jill Adler at 631.368.2082 x 21 or email@example.com.