This webinar focuses on productive time-saving functions, as well as formula-building and time-saving techniques that can speed you through your spreadsheet work.
- How to construct formulas the right way to get the results you expect
- Simplify calculations and automate your data analysis chores
- Tips on mastering formats, commands, functions and formulas
You’ll also gain the knowledge you need to avoid misinterpreting critical data, losing precious time recalculating, or missing out on additional analysis already at your fingertips.
- Using Built-In Functions – Basic, Intermediate & Advanced Functions
- Examples: Sumif, CountA, If, Trim & Vlookup
- Inserting Functions vs. Typing Functions using the Search feature
- Using AutoCalculate
- Getting Help on Functions
Product ID: 13339
Plus, your webinar includes the quick-tip guide –Keyboard Shortcuts – FREE!
This must-have tool includes frequently used shortcut keys for several Office programs, including:
- Windows 10
So don’t delay! Reserve your seat TODAY for this power-packed webinar to learn time-saving functions and techniques that can speed you through your spreadsheet work!
Learn Tips, Tricks & Techniques to Save Time & Streamline Your Work Efforts!Get it on demand now
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Staci Warne is a highly skilled Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) with over 15 years of experience in training individuals, at any skill level. She obtained her MCT certification in 2008 and also holds an array of other certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and Microsoft Office master Instructor, and Ic3 Internet and Core computer instructor certifications. She has been a Financial Analyst and a lead technology trainer for the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco as well as a lead technology trainer at CompUSA. She has partnered with Microsoft to be a reseller of office 365 subscriptions for assisting businesses gain access to Microsoft’s Cloud services.