This webinar focuses on productive time-saving functions, as well as formula-building and time-saving techniques that can speed you through your spreadsheet work.
- How to construct formulas the right way to get the results you expect
- Simplify calculations and automate your data analysis chores
- Tips on mastering formats, commands, functions and formulas
You’ll also gain the knowledge you need to avoid misinterpreting critical data, losing precious time recalculating, or missing out on additional analysis already at your fingertips.
- Using Built-In Functions – Basic, Intermediate & Advanced Functions
- Examples: Sumif, CountA, If, Trim & Vlookup
- Inserting Functions vs. Typing Functions using the Search feature
- Using AutoCalculate
- Getting Help on Functions
Product ID: 12600
Plus, your webinar includes the quick-tip guide –Keyboard Shortcuts – FREE!
This must-have tool includes frequently used shortcut keys for several Office programs, including:
- Windows 10
So don’t delay! Reserve your seat TODAY for this power-packed webinar to learn time-saving functions and techniques that can speed you through your spreadsheet work!
Learn Tips, Tricks & Techniques to Save Time & Streamline Your Work Efforts!Order my recording now
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Staci Warne is a highly skilled Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) with over 15 years of experience in training individuals, at any skill level. She obtained her MCT certification in 2008 and also holds an array of other certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and Microsoft Office master Instructor, and Ic3 Internet and Core computer instructor certifications.
Continuing Education Units
Receive 1.25 CPE credits by attending the live Audio Conference! C4CM is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Recordings of the program do not qualify for CPE credits. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 877-900-C4CM (2426).
- Program Level : Intermediate
- Prerequisites : This course is for participants with some exposure to the subject.
- Advanced Preparation : None
- Delivery : Group Live