This information-packed webinar explores:
- Best practices for compliant time-keeping,
- Key strategies to avoid the most common time-keeping risks, and
- When (or if) you should automate some or all of your time-keeping processes.
In just 75 minutes, you will learn:
- Best practices to ensure your payroll and time-keeping systems are compliant
- Most common risks in time-keeping/compensation calculations
- Ways to limit the risk for off-the-clock claims
- ROI and process considerations to consider before deciding to automate
- What to automate and what must remain on paper
- Criteria to consider when choosing an automation vendor
- Stakeholders to include in the vendor/solution decision
- Measurement processes to put in place after the transition to be sure the system is working
Product ID: 5371
Learn How to Create a Legal and Effective Time and Attendance Program!Order my recording now
Director, HR Transformation Practice, Deloitte Consulting LLP
Lisa is a director in the HR Transformation practice of Deloitte Consulting LLP. Her work focuses on workforce management (WFM) business practice and technology design including timekeeping, labor scheduling, leave management, and labor optimization analytics. She has led large and complex multi-state WFM system assessments and deployments.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”