This critical webinar explores practical solutions on managing the multigenerational law firm for maximum productivity, profitability and retention.
- Gain a better understanding of cross-generational perspectives for-
- Baby Boomers
- Gen X
- Gen Y (Millennials)
- Gen Z (Centennials)
- Key tips for retaining Millennial talent
- Specific methods to design and implement multi-generational training/learning
- Millennial engagement and how it affects law firm culture
- How law firms can get the most from the Gen Y power generation
- Gamification in law- What it is and why it works
- Inter-generational expectations and how to groom new leaders
- How Millennials (and eventually Gen Z) drive change in law firms
- How to engage lawyers across the generations
- Methods to improve feedback for the new generation of lawyers
- Where the generations meet, and where they never will
Product ID: 19053
Maximize the Talent of Today’s Diverse Workforce to Improve Firm Profitability & Performance!Get it on demand now
Jennifer G. Gallinson
Director of Attorney Recruitment & Professional Development at Much Shelist, P.C. in Chicago.
Jennifer G. Gallinson is the Director of Attorney Recruitment & Professional Development at Much Shelist, P.C. in Chicago. She is an active member of the Professional Development Consortium, a group of individuals working at law firms, government agencies and corporations who are responsible for developing and administering training and continuing professional development for lawyers.
Over the course of her career, Maria has honed her judgment, perspective and role as a counselor and guide by combining her training and experience in law, psychology and business. A former litigation partner in a sophisticated law firm, Maria transitioned to professional development full time, where she focused on recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse legal team that could work together effectively and profitably to deliver exceptional client service.