Jam-packed with compliance guidelines, this comprehensive, 101 page guide provides easy-to-understand FMLA guidance, including:
- FMLA Basics
- FMLA Amendments: Highlighst of Recent Changes
- Types of FMLA Leave
- FMLA Certification Forms
- Medical Certification – Clarification and Authentication
- Second and Third Opinions
- Periodic Recertification
- Intermittent Leave Under the FMLA
- Types of Less than Continuous Leave
- Who Is Eligible
- Medical Certification
- What Employers Can Require
- Intermittent Leave: Employer’s Rights
- Intermittent Leave: The ADA and “Reasonable Accommodation”
- Intermittent Leave: Calculating Leave
- Tracking and Administering Intermittent Leave
This convenient desk-top reference, designed to help limit your legal exposure and curb abuse, also covers what every manager really needs to know about FMLA, including:
- What Does FMLA Offer Employees and Employers?
- Who is Covered by the FMLA?
- What Policies and Practices Should be in Place?
- What is the Definition of Spouse?
- Who is a Covered Employer?
- What is a Serious Health Condition?
- What is Continuing Treatment?
Plus, if you’re not completely convinced that the Managing Intermittent FMLA Leave compliance report delivers all that we promise, we’ll refund every penny. It’s that simple.
Product ID: 2871
This essential guide also includes quick reference materials and finger-tip access.
- Intermittent Leave Case Studies:
- What Employer’s Can Require: Ambiguous Request for Intermittent Leave
- Employer’s Rights: Reassignment
- Notice: Unforeseeable Leave
- Employee Informs Employer of Need for Request, Unplanned Absences
- Is Employee Request an Undue Hardship?
- When Employees Request Really Short Breaks
- Medical Certification Forms
- FMLA Frequently Asked Questions
Get the practical advice and compliance guideline you need to ensure compliance, avoid mistakes and protect your company from FMLA lawsuits.